Alright, so I know I said I'd put more posts up after classes ended butttttt.....instead I just decided to have more fun. I am so backed up with pictures for posts, it's like I'm constipated. Okay, that's gross, but just a metaphor...I swear.
So, some of the things I'm thankful for, at the moment, can be seen as little snippets of what I've got going on here in Colorado.
1. Snowboarding in on the sweeeeet slopes of Arapahoe Basin with friends...
2. More holiday arts and crafts with my homies slash best friend refugees....(others seen
3. The energetic, adorable little kids I work with at my other field placement...
4. Wildlife roaming around Englehooood (saw a pack of four wild coyotes/wolves/foxes....still don't know what they were....but it was W-I-L-D!)
5. Festive Christmas parties, gift exchanges and the feeling of the holidays starting to soak in.
I have so much to report but I'm off to Vail today to RIP IT UPPPP!
P.S. Just a great question to ask yourself today that I heard earlier this week:
"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
(corny but thought provoking, right!?)